Recognizing that life’s challenges are endless, DHSM uses marathon training as a metaphor for any student willing to do something really important—to try. DHSM offers students a judgment-free, non-competitive environment, with incredible team unity, unyielding support from dedicated mentors, and unequaled amounts of fun. Students do not need to have any running experience to participate.
- Be a student at one of the participating site
- Be at least 14 years of age by marathon day (May 5, 2019)
- Respect the differences of their training peers and welcome those differences
- Have a desire to meet new people and build relationships with adults and peers
Responsibilities and Commitments
- Commit to one full DHSM season (October-May)
- May not participate in any other winter or spring sports
- Commit to attending 80% of the Saturday training runs and 3 weekday runs
- Meet the minimum mileage requirement as specified by the Head Coach
- Have fun!
For more information on how to get involved, please contact Kate Russell, email@example.com